- About Us
- Stewpot Alliance
Map & Directions to the Stewpot
Attention Meal Service Volunteers
Meals are not served at the Stewpot.
Directions to the Second Chance Cafe located at The Bridge.
DIRECTIONS FROM NORTH CENTRAL EXPRESSWAY:
- Go south on US 75 to Exit 284C DOWNTOWN LIVE OAK ST This is an exit to the LEFT. Exit and stay in right lane as you come to traffic light at Live Oak.
- Right on Live Oak (one way street) to 3rd traffic light at Harwood.
- Left on Harwood (one way street). Be careful as you make this turn to turn into one of the 2 right lanes as Harwood veers quickly to the right at Pacific. Continue on Harwood past First Presbyterian Church.
- Right on Young Street and proceed one and a half blocks · Left into the covered parking garage attached to "First Presbyterian Church Community Ministries Building."
DIRECTIONS FROM THE NORTH DALLAS TOLLWAY:
- South on the Tollway through the Cedar Springs Toll Plaza · Left on Loop 354 Hines Boulevard Downtown and continue to the Harwood exit · Left on Harwood for approximately 2 miles as it weaves across downtown Dallas and changes from one-way to two-way. (Harwood veers to the right after crossing Live Oak).
- Right on Young Street for one and a half blocks.
- Left into the covered parking garage attached to "First Presbyterian Church Community Ministries Building."
The Stewpot is located at the southwest corner of Park Ave. and Young Street in downtown Dallas (one and a half blocks east of City Hall on the south side of the street) in the First Presbyterian Church Community Ministries Building.
Enter the covered parking lot entrance off of Young Street and park as instructed by the security guard. There is plenty of parking available.
Dart buses #207, 278 and 283 come down Young St. going east and stop at The Stewpot between St. Paul and Park Avenue.
Buses #2, 184, 8, 206 and 278 go south on St. Paul and stop at Young St. just 1/2 block from The Stewpot.